Welcome to the I-526 Lowcountry Corridor WEST (I-526 LCC WEST) Public Hearing. The purpose of the Public Hearing was to:
- Provide an update on the I-526 Lowcountry Corridor WEST (I-526 LCC WEST)
- Present the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS), including the Recommended Preferred Alternative and the DRAFT Community Mitigation Plan. The DEIS is available online and in hard copy. More information here.
- Ask for YOUR comments, feedback, and concerns!
- A simulation of the Recommended Preferred Alternative
- Your property in relation to the Recommended Preferred Alternative
- Videos and listen to audio as we walk you through the project
5627 Rivers Avenue, Gas Lite Square
Registration was required to comment.
Participation was online or by phone.
View the full meeting.
Hear the comments.
There was a short presentation followed by a listening session. Comments received on the hotline were played after hearing from those who pre-registered. To provide a 2-minute verbal comment, you must have registered in advance. No registration was needed to listen.
All formal comments received during the comment period were evaluated and included in the project record. Please note, only written comments received a formal response. All information provided will be published and subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.