Public Involvement Opportunities
View the I-526 @ Long Point Road Interchange Improvements Stakeholder Meetings: here
Public Information Meetings for the I-526 Lowcountry Corridor EAST were held on October 26 and 27, 2021. A virtual meeting was available through December 1, 2021, and can be viewed here.
More information on the I-526 LCC EAST PEL process can be found here.
The I-526 Lowcountry Corridor EAST Public Information Meeting was available online until December 1, 2021. ALL Public Information Meeting materials are still available for viewing online. In-person public meetings were held:
- Tuesday, October 26, 5-7 PM, R. L. Jones Center (391 Egypt Road, Mount Pleasant, SC)
- Wednesday, October 27, 5-7 PM, Felix C. Davis Community Center (4800 Park Circle, North Charleston, SC – CARTA Routes 13 & 104)
The purpose of the Public Information Meeting was to:
- Explain how YOUR input has been used to inform the concepts development and screening process
- Ask for your input on the Reasonable Alternatives
- Outline the next steps in the project development process
- Gather information on historic or cultural resources and any potential impacts
2020 Virtual Public Information Meeting
Located at 5627 Rivers Avenue (CARTA Route 10), in the heart of the project study area, the I-526 LCC Community Office is your place to meet one-on-one with the study team and connect with resource specialists such as right-of-way relocation experts. Our goal is to answer your questions about the study and how it may impact your home, business or daily commute.
Visit YOUR Community Office for information about:
Your input is important to us!
Learn how to Stay Informed.